Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best of B&B 2011

We haven't had this blog going very long, so when everyone was doing their "best of 2011 posts" I figured it would be silly to do the same.

Eh, well, I changed my mind- because in the past few months, some pretty lovely crafts were made and some pretty delicious meals were had. Here are my favorites:

Cheesy Gnocchi Heaven: This is the best dish I've ever made. Hands down. Super easy, rich, and cheesy gnocchi mac & cheese. This is one recipe I can promise won't disappoint.

String Art: After seeing some string art on Pinterest I tried my hand at it and was left with this awesome Minnesota outline. Not a bad craft for around $4.00!

Homemade Caramels: For some reason I always thought caramels were hard to make. They are time consuming- but definitely not difficult. This recipe will give you delicious, chewy, buttery caramels.

Tape Art: 3 canvases, acrylic paint, and some blue painters tape later I had this awesome triptych. Probably the easiest art project ever!

Jewelry Tree: Needing a great way to display my bright necklaces- I created this simple jewelry tree. Just a little acrylic paint and some paneling nails led to this:
Cheesy Onion Tart: Man this was good. Caramelized onions and lots of cheese. Need I say more?

Marbleized Ornaments: These were my favorite Christmas creations, marbleized ornaments!


Thanks for all the love in 2011 folks, there's a lot to come in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Michael! None of his history posts made it into the Best of B&B 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously AMAZING roundup! I can't get enough of your recipes and DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every one of these. I've bookmarked the gnocchi mac and cheese recipe and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...