Monday, June 9, 2014

POPSICLE MATS & SURPRISE FLOWERS


Happy Monday lovelies!

Hope you all had a fabulous, long weekend. Michael has been gone since last Wednesday, and having him back is pretty fabulous.  While the cat was away the mice did play, though- a ladies night that ended with a half barefoot walk home by one of the parties involved. Not naming names...

Here's what's good lately:

1. Yup, I bought a popsicle doormat. Perfectly normal purchase for a 26 year old, right?
2. I can't express how much I love getting flowers. Especially when they're a surprise from a guest!
 3. Last week's #dottyoptimism was a simple one, but a favorite!!
4. Tomorrow's recipe is a perfect-for-a-sunny-summer-day drink!

So tell me friends- what's been good lately on your end?
Surprise someone with flowers this week- make their day!

xo, lp




**let's be instagram friends! find me here --> @lpodlich **

4 comments:

  1. Love the popsicle mat! And you know the nights that you end up walking home...those are usually the best nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought the Popsicle mat so I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go back and get it! it makes me smile every time i come home :)

      Delete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...