Sunday, June 21, 2015

BACHELORETTE PARTY MUST-HAVES

Ahhhhh wedding season means bachelorette party season.

I've been to a few bachelorette parties, and beyond the kitschy themes and....blow up genitalia...there are 5 things you have to have to have to make the night great!

None of these should surprise you (helloooo fruity drinks (like this) and hanky panky panties (like these)) but I figured I'd round 'em up anyways:

bachelorette party musthaves
1. The NON Digital Camera:  Yup. Get yourself a polaroid (like this instax) or disposable camera...then there's no way to erase the crazy memories!

2.  A Signature Drink: It's a total girl cliche, but you know what? It's fun. Make a drink with a theme for the night or around an inside joke with the Bride!

3. Gatorade: This is for healing after drinking too many of the Signature Drinks the night before. Prepare for the next day, ladies.

4. Some Saucy Lingerie: This is one of the few stereotypical bachelorette party things that I think is fun- mainly because it makes every laugh- which breaks the ice at any party. Ain't no shame in bringing some hanky panky panties (like these) for your friend ;-)

5. Something to Tie the Party Together: At the last bachelorette party I was at, someone had bought glow bracelets for everyone to wear. Simple and cheap- but a fun way to be connected all night! Gone are the days of wearing matching outfits my friends!

What's your must-have at a Bachelorette Party?
Don't forget the Gatorade!

xo, lp

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I just love this list of bachelorette party must have things. I am planning to host this party at New York city party venue. This list will be very helpful for me dear. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list of bachelorette party must haves! Thanks a ton for this amazing list. This post will help me a lot in organizing best bachelorette party nyc for my brother as though he booked his venue but was asking for assistance on other things from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post its nice but if you are Looking for best Bachelorette Parties ? At Party Las Vegas you can enjoy glamorous las vegas pool parties, nightlife, nightclub & Bachelor party in Las Vegas. Enjoy Cheeky butler Málaga Marbella & Puerto Banús Cheeky Butler provides the best, most sophisticated butler service with elegant manners and glamorous style.Was very happy to arrange best party for her.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...