Sunday, October 25, 2015

B&B + MADEWELL!

You guys.
I've got some fun news to share!

This Friday I'll be guest- hosting the halloween event at Madewell in Hilldale Mall! I would LOVE for you to stop by to meet you- and if endless blog chatter isn't your thing, at least come in for the free snacks and great discount! If you come into the store and buy some jeans- Madewell offers FREE hemming, so no worries if you're a petite lady like I am, you can get a great pair and get measured for free hemming right in the store!

I'm sure a lot of people have Halloween parties- so this is the perfect classy-pre fiesta for all of you (since it's just 5-7 pm!). Details are in the invite below :)

Hope to see you all there!
xo, 
LP 

B&B at Madewell

Madewell love proof on my instagram:
love this madewell tote!

Can't make it to the store? Shop some of my favorite Madewell items here:


1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...